Research indicates an alarming increase in the number of serious health hazards caused by germs, bacteria, and viruses. Not only can many of these be transmitted through the air we breathe and the things we touch, the results of the on setting infection are becoming increasingly devastating. One need only look at the worldwide outbreak of the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), or the Avian Influenza (Bird Flu) which many researchers caution could become a global pandemic to realize the consequences.
Yet shocking as this may be, an estimated 1 out of 3 people still do not wash their hands after visiting the restroom, one of the easiest ways to prevent the spread of these infectious diseases. Although you can’t control many of the factors that cause germs to spread, finally you can do something to protect yourself, your family, friends or colleagues and your environment.
INSTRUCTIONS: FOR USE – ROOMS
1. Ensure the room is clear from people, children and pets.
2. Put any exposed food into containers or remove from the room.
3. Shake can well.
4. Remove the can cap and place the can in the centre of the room.
5. Press the total release valve, ensuring can is left upright.
6. Quickly leave the room, closing the door behind you.
7. Re-enter the room after at least 20 minutes.
8. Ventilate the room.
9. Dispose of can according to national regulations.
10.Your room is now sanitised. Enjoy!